Sunday 4 October 2015

Made in Brasil Boteco Cocktails


I am breathtakingly assertive at times. My ability to make every agenda into my agenda is something politicians should take note of. However I do love surprises and I love things being planned for me. The bf moved like a ninja when I said I didn't have anything specific I wanted to do when we both had a day off to celebrate my birthday so he booked Made in Brasil Boteco.

There were a number of reasons for this selection. He had won tickets to the coveted Apple festival concert with Disclosure. When he found out he won, the conversation went something like this - 

Him - "I won those Disclosure tickets. Hm, who should I take?"
Me - "I'm booking the day off"
Me (10 minutes later) - "My day off is approved. You're taking me."

The concert was at the Roundhouse in Camden so that specified the neck of the woods but the venue was me and him all over. Cocktails. Happy hour. Hawaiian shirts. Fried goodliness. A vibe of far away countries. 

Made in Brasil Boteco is the kind of place where I would want the whole balcony area (which is where we had dinner) for a party, with fairy lights and dance offs and cocktail umbrellas and romance and magic and a fire burning when it got cold and snuggling under giant blankets. It was the perfect place for an early supper given the freakishly good weather. Friends, mums and dates were there and I think it's because it's just got the super happy and chilled vibe to it.

I would definitely like to go again maybe to their planned events. I get the feeling it will be less chill and more mad. Count me in.

Outside eating area

Made in Brasil Boteco Cocktails
Made in Brasil Boteco Cocktails
Made in Brasil Boteco Cocktails
Made in Brasil Boteco Cocktails
Made in Brasil Boteco Cocktails
I had a 4 minute strop when the sun went behind the cloud (singular)

Made in Brasil Boteco Cocktails
Made in Brasil Boteco Cocktails









  

No comments:

Post a Comment