Sunday 13 September 2015

Cocktails at the Sky Garden London

Cocktails at the Sky Garden London

Summer in London hasn't been awful but it hasn't been great either. It's just one of those meh years where we get a few great days, some really awful days and mediocre in between. What's been really exasperating is that we've had a lot of those mix of weathers in one day which is exactly what happened the day I went to the Sky Garden

I made the mistake of dressing completely wrong for the weather. Here's me thinking I'm looking all that in my chiffon maxi skirt and silky top but it was so cold, I had to go to the shops and buy a scarf. Not on of those thin cotton ones but a heavy duty one that was actually mistaken as a blanket later on by a member of staff. Perhaps me wrapping it around myself like a gypsy lady didn't help. 

So the sky was completely covered in clouds and I was disappointed because I had booked visitor tickets to go to the Sky Garden for the 6:45pm - 7:45pm slot hoping to catch the sun setting over London.  However the clouds were starting to dissipate later in the afternoon and I was on constant cloud watch like some demented lady.

Cocktails at the Sky Garden London

And sometimes somethings just work out perfectly and I saw this within minutes of arriving at the top.

Cocktails at the Sky Garden London

The Sky Gardens was a gorgeous space with 360 degree views over London. It's free but you have to book tickets online but totally worth it. 

Cocktails at the Sky Garden London
Cocktails at the Sky Garden London

A happy occasion that warranted champagne cocktails.



No comments:

Post a Comment